Why Buy From Us?
Convenient Payment Plans
- Pay Over Time
- Available on orders over $250
- Make easy monthly payments on terms that you choose
- Quick and Easy
- Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision
- No Hidden Fees
- Know up front what you’ll owe, with no hidden costs and no surprises
The Pure Air Pro Second Generation has been designed for accessible servicing, making it the easiest e-scooter on the market to keep and maintain. With large 10-inch tyres featuring easily accessible valves, home mechanics are more easily able to change and inflate tyres when they need to. Meanwhile, authentic, manufacturer-supplied spare parts are available exclusively through across the country and online.
Easy return policy
Our mission is your satisfaction with your buying experience from SimplyEV. However, if you need to return an item we are here to help.
30-Day Return Period for Electric Scooters & Bikes
Any item purchased from SimplyEV.com.com may be returned within (30) thirty calendar days from the date delivery of the item to you was completed, if the item remains new, unused, unopened, in its original packaging complete with all originally included materials and all tags still attached to the items. Upon receipt, processing, and inspection of the returned item, we will refund the purchase price, minus discounts, and credits, minus all shipping costs, outbound and return, to you subject to the following terms and conditions:
- If you have removed the tags, used the products, or have destroyed the original packaging, we might be unable to accept the return. We reserve the right to refuse your return or exchange request, and the right to charge a restocking fee and other handling costs based on our sole and exclusive discretion.
- SimplyEV may charge additional fees for any accepted product returns which are found to be damaged upon receipt and inspection by SimplyEV.
- A prepaid return label will be supplied upon request. Please use this label and contact the shipping company for a pickup or drop-off. If insurance is not included in the shipping it is the responsibility of the customer to obtain the required signatures to validate the insurance policy. The customer can use their shipping company of choice but SimplyEV will not be responsible for lost or damaged products. It is at the customer's discretion to purchase insurance for the package.
- Should the customer believe any items to be defective the customer must bring this to the attention of SimplyEV prior to use. Once the product has been used it can no longer be returned for a refund and defective items would be covered under manufacturer warranty.
Once your returned product is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If the return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. A restocking fee of 10% will be deducted from your refund. If the return is rejected due to not meeting the terms of this policy, we will hold the product until you provide payment for shipment of the product back to you. We will only hold rejected returns for 30 days from the date we receive the product back from you.
Non-defective items that are returned opened and within the item’s return policy period (10% restocking fee will apply).
*Please note, a 10% restocking fee will be applied on returns of Dirt eBike and eMoped regardless if the item has been opened or not or if you change your mind while the item is in transit to you and this is to help us recoup some of the shipping fee that is incurred, we will try our best to process any requests to cancel your order but this is NOT guaranteed.